In this project, Appen collects voice data in French to train and develop artificial intelligence algorithms. Your audio recordings will be used to improve voice recognition technologies.
We are looking for people in Belgium to read and record short sentences using our Appen Mobile application.
Your session contains a total of 800 short sentences that you must read on a screen and record using the Appen Mobile smartphone application. You have to follow the sentences written, it is not necessary to create your own sentences.
- Example of a sentence you will need to read: Ok Alexa, I need directions to work.
Each sentence will take an average of 3-6 seconds. In total, for the 800 recordings, please allow about 4 hours. Of course, we recommend taking breaks and we'll give you at least 7 days to save your session.
Required conditions :
-Have a recent smartphone
- If you have an iPhone, it must be an iPhone 8 or newer
- Android smartphones must be from 2017 or newer
-Have French (Belgian accent) as mother tongue and reside in Belgium
-Be able to record in a very quiet indoor environment, without background noise
If you are ready to take part in this audio recording project, then apply now! A great way to earn extra cash while you are at home!
What to expect when you register:
- Create an Appen Account
- Choose French (Belgium) as your primary language
- Complete your profile and project registration [5 min]
- Study the provided guidelines [at your own pace]
- Agree to confidentiality and ways of working rules
- Pass the quiz
Thank you and we hope to work with you soon!
"Appen has a diverse, inclusive culture that is vital to our mission of helping build better AI. We offer opportunities for individuals of all abilities and backgrounds."