Are you ready for a challenge? Would you like to learn about new places without leaving your home? Don't miss this opportunity to provide relevance and accuracy ratings for one of the world's largest mapping applications! Take on the challenge and apply for the Shasta project!
As a Map Search Evaluator, you’ll provide relevance and accuracy ratings for search queries in the map application. You can learn about new places without ever leaving the comfort of home!
Participate in various rating projects related to locations and maps
Determine user intent by researching real-world data to create accurate relevancy ratings
Thoroughly review the provided guidelines and apply them in your rating tasks
Complete 15-20 rating hours per week
Pass entrance exams to qualify for the task
Pass the video screening interview
Must reside in Belgium
Attention to detail
Perseverance with complex tasks
Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
Please follow the steps below on how to apply for the project:
1. Visit the Appen website using the link below:
2. Choose Dutch (Belgium) as your primary language.
3. Complete the Registration page and click the Submit Application button to create your account.
4. Once your account has been created, click the 'All Projects' Tab and look for this project.
5. Choose the "Apply" button to start your qualification to the project.
Don’t miss the chance to earn extra income working from the comfort of your own home. This is a great opportunity for you and your friends!
• Work from home with flexible hours
• You can work on our projects around your other jobs
A diverse, inclusive culture is vital to our mission of helping build better AI. We offer opportunities for individuals of all abilities and backgrounds.